We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Copywriter to head our Marketing Department.
As a Senior Copywriter, your responsibilities will be writing innovative and original content copy. You will be also writing catchphrases for promotional campaigns.
You will work closely with the creative team and Graphics Designer. You will be also editing the content written by other copywriters. You should ensure that you keep the brand reliability at the online channels. You will be creating engaging, innovative and creative content about our company’s product and services for our target audience.
If you have knowledge of producing web content, we would like to see you. Do not forget to submit your portfolio along with the application form.
- Produce original content for our social networks and advertising agencies.
- Write articles having comprehensive information on our products and services.
- Edit the content written by Junior Copywriters.
- Implement the best SEO practices on the published work.
- Liaise with Designers and Art Directors to enhance textual content with graphics.
- Select the language and color schemes to be used in sales emails, hoardings, banners, billboards and brochures
- Create and analyze weekly as well as monthly reports.
- Interview customers and industry specialists and prepare case study content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Copywriter, Social media Copywriter or a similar position.
- A portfolio of copywriter work.
- Practical experience in Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla or any other CMS
- Outstanding knowledge of keyword research.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Detail-oriented individual.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.